GET OUR WHITE-LABEL DATABASE OF 200 RESOURCES FOR FREE
Why Even Make Your Own Database?
For organizations, databases are cumbersome to vet, largely local, and no one has the same information available on local and national scales. As the amount of organizations scale, they become harder and harder to search, Categorize and lay out.
For users, resource databases in the LGBT+ community are by-and-large, overwhelming and alienating for beginners to use they look like a nameless scary search engine collecting data.
When This Database..
How it works:
- The below form links directly to our Resource Database.
- Submitting this form, puts you in the database immediately!
- We'll send you the embed code to install the database on your site, and help you install it.
- After it's installed, import your current resources over to it.
- We'll contact and vet those organizations, update their information, and offer the embed code to them.
- The cycle repeats until your database is full of closet-friendly organizations all using the same database.
"As a volunteer running phones in an LGBT+ center I got a lot of empty calls.
The phone would ring, I'd say, "hello",
and I'd just hear silence.
Sometimes breathing. Sometimes tears.
Then they'd hang up.
It would happen often. I knew how they felt, but I had no idea what to say.
I never stopped wondering if that call was the last one they'd do. If they'd ever get over their hurdle and talk, or if they'd give in.
Closet-friendly resources help them."
~ A volunteer at the LGBT+ Center of Colorado
In addition to our programs for the invisible community, RESCQU NET is encouraging as safer internet with prominent LGBT+ organizations. Look out for these badges to know who you can trust with your information.